Lunch & Learn - Estate Accounting - Part I
Janaury 9, 2019 | 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET
The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario is excited about offering an Estate Accounting Lunch & Learn program hosted by Frank Cooper of Cooper Estate and Trust Services.
The program will cover:
- Why do we need Court Form Accounting?
- What are the differences in accounting between Estates, Trusts, Guardianships and Powers of Attorney?
- The importance of separating Capital and Revenue and being able to identify each.
- Non-cash transactions - what are they and how are they shown?
- Why and how we treat Investments differently.
- The basics of compensation calculations